Who said you must have beef to make a tasty stew? Here is a recipe to make the best potato ratatouille ever!! As usual, thank me later. 🙂
POTATO RATATOUILLE RECIPE.
– 3 tablespoon vegetable oil.
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 3 cloves garlic, crushed.
– 5 medium potatoes, quartered.
– 4 tomatoes, pureed
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 2 tablespoons tomato paste.
-1 medium hoho.
– a pinch of thyme, red chilli powder,black pepper, royco and salt.
– 2 medium size zucchini( courgette), sliced.
– dhania, sliced.
– Heat oil in pan, add onion, garlic and let them cook for 30seconds, until the red onions turn translucent(not cooked). Add the potatoes and let this cook, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes or until the potatoes start to brown and the onions are golden brown.
– Add the pureed tomatoes, sugar, salt, paste, hohos, red chilli powder, black pepper, …
View original post 75 more words