This is my favourite.
I am going to dedicate this whole week to breakfast delicacies. I have noted with concern that most people are willing to get adventurous with their lunches and dinners but not with their breakfast meals. So I am on a mission to make breakfast interesting for those who consider it the most important meal of the day.
This is a simple recipe for eggs.
– 4 eggs
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1 grated carrot (not too fine though)
– 1 tablespoon chopped dhania
– 1 tablespoon chopped scallions (kitunguu ya majani)
– red chilli powder.
– oil for frying.
– mix all the above ingredients in a bowl.
– On a heated pan (on medium to low heat) add a tablespoon of oil and swirl the pan so that the base is well oiled.
– scoop half cup of the mix and again…
View original post 303 more words