-1 cup all purpose flour
– 1/2 tablespoon baking powder.
-1 cup milk
– 2 ripe bananas
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 1 egg.
– on a dish add the flour, the baking powder and the egg. Add half the milk and mix well.
– in a blender add the bananas, honey and the remaining milk. Process this until smooth.
– Pour the blended mixture in the dish and mix with the flour mix.
– whisk this until you have a smooth consistency and no lumps can be seen. You can add water if need be to control the thickness.
– fry this as you would the basic pancakes. I used unsalted butter but vegetable oil is equally good.